Seismic Engineering Experts
Accurate and cost-effective solutions.
Following the 2010/11 Christchurch and 2015 Gorkha (Nepal) earthquakes, our team had the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the seismic performance of buildings, gaining a wealth of knowledge of existing and historic buildings.
We think laterally to find clever and pragmatic solutions to every project. We help manage the challenges presented by existing buildings while applying our expertise to improve their earthquake resilience and maximise the opportunities for future use.
For Seismic Assessments, click the below button
We’ve been providing seismic assessments and retrofit solutions domestically and internationally since 2014. Our team are highly skilled, experienced and dedicated to making a difference for our clients. Our solutions are designed to make the entire process as stress-free and accurate as possible.
Our experienced team can assist with:
- Initial Seismic Assessment (ISA) – aka Initial Evaluation Procedure (IEP)
- Detailed Seismic Assessment (DSA) – aka Detailed Engineering Evaluation (DEE)
- Conceptual and detailed design of seismic retrofits (earthquake-retrofit)
- Adaptive re-use of existing and heritage buildings
- Cost benefit analysis of earthquake retrofit options
- Design review and value engineering
Here’s some of our recent projects: