Earthquake & Seismic Engineers
Experts in the seismic assessment and seismic upgrade of buildings
Our innovative approaches produce practical, cost-effective solutions that maintain the design character of the existing building.
Local Authorities require building owners to conduct an Initial Seismic Assessment (ISA) or Detailed Seismic Assessment (DSA) as part of their due diligence. We have the capability to conduct a wide range of seismic testing and by utilising the latest scanning technologies, we design solutions that not only bring your building up to the % of new building
standard (NBS) you require, but also fit within the boundaries of a budget. Our team are highly experienced seismic engineers and have worked on buildings of all shapes and sizes, including extensive work on Heritage buildings. Our engineers are all members of Engineering NZ and we are ACENZ registered
Seismic Engineering services
- Seismic Assessment of Earthquake Prone
- Seismic Assessment and Concept and Detailed Designs for earthquake retrofits.
- Seismic Design of secondary structural and
non-structural (SSNS) elements such as
Suspended Ceilings, Partitions and Balustrades.
- Experienced in the area of adaptive re-use of existing and heritage buildings.
- Earthquake upgrade funding through Heritage Equip or the Wellington Building Resilience Fund.
- Other disciplines: Structural Engineers, Fire Engineers.